Yema, the Death God
Death God is ruthless and has no mercy.
Bias and bribery aren't in His agenda.
Seniority does not count in deaths.
Death executed cannot be retrieved.
No god will interfere with His duties.
No appeal court to the death He granted.
Death God stands for virtue and justice.
No one worship Him; nor does He want it.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Yema, the Death God by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርድስ - Hidden Words, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris
- Unbearably, Lilly Emery
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon
- Why Must I Toil?, Monk E. Biz
- Stay Devoted, Lawrence S. Pertillar