Untie the knot, patriarch,
the broken kiss was
The backhoe picks up the
devil, it was within you
when you were casting stone
at the fear.
The pagan was covered
raw and pailful;
belief in a thought
was not working,
think, man think.
the birth of rebirth of sorrow
was the tragedy.
I am, still wandering
to find the words.
* After reading the massacare of 57 people in southern island of Mindanao, Philippines on 23rd Nov 09
Satish Verma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (* YES by Satish Verma )
- War Undressed, Dilantha Gunawardana
- hope, SALINI NAIR
- Writing Is Like Human Sex, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- VARIETIES OF FOODS انواع من الاطعمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- To Jean Redpath, mary douglas
- ...A LOVE SONG, Ken e Hall
- The destiny, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Chibok Girls, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- Sab bhar kiya tha..., Azhar Sabri
- Taqraar mohabbat me..., Azhar Sabri