Untie the knot, patriarch,
the broken kiss was
The backhoe picks up the
devil, it was within you
when you were casting stone
at the fear.
The pagan was covered
raw and pailful;
belief in a thought
was not working,
think, man think.
the birth of rebirth of sorrow
was the tragedy.
I am, still wandering
to find the words.
* After reading the massacare of 57 people in southern island of Mindanao, Philippines on 23rd Nov 09
Satish Verma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (* YES by Satish Verma )
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stars, Joyce Kilmer
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)