Yes! Death is Beautiful!
for all the girls and guys out there
who fear death like anything and stare
up the sky and say their prayer
Oh God of death! Spare me, just spare!
for all the men and women I care
death for them, is not at all fair
Immense pain it gives, which they can't share
it takes away everything, makes them bare
to them I say, fear not the death
coz death is beautiful, it refines your breath
to breathe the bliss and smell the light
no days no night, dear, what a beautiful sight!
Death may be painful at first
but at end is just blissfull
agonizing body at first
the end experience, so wonderful!
Some sail through dark tunnel, lights at last
others flow above, high and fast
Some hear a melodious strange music
others.... divine experience, which God casts...
you feel like you never belonged here
A peaceful Destination is calling you there
and you're eager to go, be one among them
That's why dying people, they never have pain...
Death is like a commercial break
a transition period for a tired soul
tired from the game of life, we people play
Death is a comma(,) which refreshes the Soul...
Fear not the Death!
Coz it's the most beautiful thing
that can't happen to you again
and every precious moment and thing
comes witha little or more pain...
Yes! Death is Beautiful
Death is precious, so Rare
and comes with no clue
that's why we enjoy once
and that is True...
Death is Beautiful
Death is True...
Soumya Dash's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Yes! Death is Beautiful! by Soumya Dash )
- Villanelle, Peter Jay Shippy
- First comes a riddle, Ahmed Tawfik
- My Father was a Farmer: A Ballad, Robert Burns
- It's Hard to Imagine That Nothing At All.., Peter Jay Shippy
- How cruel are the parents, Robert Burns
- Things change, Ahmed Tawfik
- Lines to an Old Sweetheart, Robert Burns
- To Miss Ferrier, enclosing Elegy on Sir .., Robert Burns
- Rhyming Reply to a Note from Captain Rid.., Robert Burns
- I Murder hate, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns