Yielding To The Sun
With fullmoonlight the sky is afire
and with silver the sea and land awash
The moonstruck sea slides into
.. the swelled tide now afoot
But dawn steals slowly in
Closeted now the silver clothes
woven of the fullmoon rays
with which she did all array
Now the sun's
gold rise aborning
is with higher light
Saiom Shriver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Yielding To The Sun by Saiom Shriver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak