I look at YOU wth spark.
Fr YOU r d’ brightest star,
While am only the moon.
Juz waiting fr ur light,
And make a shine upon me.
I look at YOU wth grace.
Fr YOU r d’ tallest tree,
While am only d’ land.
Juz waiting fr a ripe fruit to fall,
And make a new blossom plant on me.
I look at YOU wth love.
Fr my heart shouts ur name,
While my mind says stop.
Juz waiting fr d’ call,
And make a full of hopes within.
Bec. YOU r d’ man of my dreams.
The source of my strength,
Nor the core of my everything.
Nothing else to wish for,
No matter what, how, and why.
I will always choose YOU.
And so am proudly say......
I LOVE YOU my habibi, with all my soul.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (You by lorife tilbe )
- An Invitation, Doyen Lingua
- Bougainvillea, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Enamored Love, Lilly Emery
- October Skies, Lilly Emery
- What if, Chris Zachariou
- Within My Mind Holds Dreams, Lilly Emery
- citizen, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Treat, Please, Bruce Larkin
- I Love Halloween!, Bruce Larkin
- Wal-Mart are You Joking?, Joe Rosochacki
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)