I look at YOU wth spark.
Fr YOU r d’ brightest star,
While am only the moon.
Juz waiting fr ur light,
And make a shine upon me.
I look at YOU wth grace.
Fr YOU r d’ tallest tree,
While am only d’ land.
Juz waiting fr a ripe fruit to fall,
And make a new blossom plant on me.
I look at YOU wth love.
Fr my heart shouts ur name,
While my mind says stop.
Juz waiting fr d’ call,
And make a full of hopes within.
Bec. YOU r d’ man of my dreams.
The source of my strength,
Nor the core of my everything.
Nothing else to wish for,
No matter what, how, and why.
I will always choose YOU.
And so am proudly say......
I LOVE YOU my habibi, with all my soul.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (You by lorife tilbe )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Holy Grail, Leslie Philibert
- AND aWAKE - 0Ld HiSsToRy, sEaN nOrTh
- Semblance, Edward Kofi Louis
- Chlamydia, Jaimee Hills
- Nothing Rhymes with Gitmo, Jaimee Hills
- contemplation, oskar hansen
- Sight Of My Soul, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sambisa Forest, Edward Kofi Louis
- Albanian Virgin, Jaimee Hills
- 'Yes'!, Edward Kofi Louis