It's always a pleasure to read your poems.
They usually come to me like pieces of gems.
They leave a lingering delight in my mind,
Of soft feelings, so soothing that's hard to find.
You are a poet of peace, of love and clarity,
A poet of pristine serenity and of beauty.
You are an admirer of nature,
Admirer of the fleeting seasons,
You enjoy the seasonal changes,
Without looking for good reasons.
You 'always carry a song in your heart',
And always appreciate all that's a fine art.
You love dancing, singing, songs and music,
Yourself can produce a magnificent lyric.
I love your poems, and love your thoughts,
As also the greetings of peace, quite a lot.
02 October 2013
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You by Khairul Ahsan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Precipice, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Striped Goodness Of The Candy Cane C.., mary douglas
- Where my soul resides like a flightless .., Mark Heathcote
- The Poets Behold From Heaven Their Words.., mary douglas
- The New Life: Fourth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- LOVING, bill costley
- A Prayer For The Unsuspecting, mary douglas
- Another Shop On The Street With Mary Pop.., mary douglas
- Is All That Matters Then, Rohit Sapra
- Librarian, Nassy Fesharaki