You are my humming bird
You are my hummingbird!
Always keep on humming in my ears.
Your memories hover in my mind,
You are apart in golden time of year.
You are nectar of sweet petals
And so sweetened is your hymn.
Since the day you have come in life
I always chirp your name’s chime.
Your are enjoying serenity of orchard
I am roaming around uneasy troubled.
You may get many, even the celebrities
But only for you, I remain bothered.
Spring has set in, I keep on waiting you,
Cool breeze comes to me and whisper.
Take your care or dry like tree of desert
Very soon, is going to arrive, the summer.
Have you forgotten my swoop shows
I used to show to accept me your mate.
Come to me my dear bird, humming,
For two of us, I have ready a pretty nest.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You are my humming bird by S.D. TIWARI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- <<<< the prize you win, Abdul Wahab
- Rosalia Lombardo, Richard Thripp
- >>> A view through the hole of .., Abdul Wahab
- على الطبيعة, نزار قباني
- Time to waste, hasmukh amathalal
- COPLA CINCUENTA Y OCHO: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Racism Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Come here and say, gajanan mishra
- Riff on Blackbird's Causality, David McLansky
- York, Nassy Fesharaki