You are my love is all i knew
the day i sw u,
u wr stndng in frnt of few, ,
i ws nt able 2 sy nytng 2 u, ,
Cz frm dt dy u bcme my crush is ol i knew..
Soon d Tym ws passng awy,
mny tyms thr wre fights,
i trd 2 slve thm in ny way, .
Ntng ws btwn me n u, ,
bt u wr my crush is ol i knw..
2008 brght a new ray, ,
d dte ws dec 28, ,
i smwt realsd hw spcl ws me 2 u,
i strtd lvng, ,
u ws my crsh n bcme my swthrt is ol i knew..
u wre my sistrs bf, smhw i cm 2 knw, ,
i flt vry lw,
wd few msundrstnds u lft hr fr a new grl, ,
i rlzd u wre nt fr me as wl as fr hr, ,
i ddnt xpct ths frm u,
cz u wr my swthrt is ol i knew..
bt thn i dnt knw y,
gd gftd me d bst gft,
2009 arvd wd d july 30th, .
u prpsd me wd ur swt hrt, , thr wr 2 grlfrnds of u,
yt my ans ws ys, as i cnt hrt u,
coz u wre my lv is ol i knew..
she ws brkn frm insde.,
u lft hr wdot ny fite, ,
sis tld me abt hr n u, ,
evrytng, a litle or a fw,
bt stl u wre my luv is ol i knw
fr me u broke up wd d othr,
bt ptchd up wd my sistr, ,
i cnt break my sistr's hrt n cnt broke up wd u,
coz u wr my lyf is ol i knew..
nw cmpltng 4 yrs wd me, n 7 wd my sistr, ,
u dnt dre to thnk abt ny othr..
she n i lv u lyk nytng, ,
u tke both of us as evrytng, ,
lyf is gng smth wd u, coz u wr my swthrt is ol i knw, ,
nw also she dnt knw nytng, bt i knew evrytng, ,
mny tngs u do wd hr, whch i dnt wn to c, bt i hv 2, ,
seeing u wd hr is nw a habt fr me, ,
bt deep in my hrt u cnt c, , thr is a lt of pain n angr in me.,
whch i cnt shw u, coz u my lv is ol i knew..
u also lv me lyk nytng i knew, ,
bt thrs alt of pain in my hrt nt a ltle or a few, ,
no futr is wd u, coz i cnt let my sistr brkn fr u, ,
Bt stl u wre my lv is ol i knw..
i wnt ntng jst a ltle lv frm u, ,
whch u gve me a lot mre thn few, ,
m ready 2 die fr u, ,
coz nw u r my love, lyf n evrytng is ol i knew..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (You are my love is all i knew by aarvi varshney )
- Trials And Tribulations, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Friends, you are here, gajanan mishra
- Thoughts of Unknowing Ness (Complex Poet.., Marieta Maglas
- A Carpet On The Ground, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Regrets, hannah wilbert
- Zones Of Pleasure, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Real friend, gajanan mishra
- Looking out his window, hannah wilbert
- Is Suicide The Answer?, louis rams
- Special Meanings Spoken, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)