You Are My World
They say you shouldn't wait too long
For something that will never come
But they don't know you
Like I do.
They tell me I'm wasting my time
Writing poems about you that almost never rhyme.
Sometimes they just don't understand
That you're the one there for me always holding my hand.
Through thick and thin, you are always at my side
Even when life seems like a rollercoaster ride.
You mean so much to me
and they can't even see.
I love you,
I truly do.
So one thing;
Raquel Rebecca's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Are My World by Raquel Rebecca )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou