You Are Special
You are special, I hope you know that....
Let every word written make you realize that....
Be it the hair do, or the smile....
You are simply special, in this world of mine....
To hear you talk, ever so divine....
Concepts of the soul and how they are intertwined....
The feel of your touch, the spark in your eye...
Its magic all over me and that's no lie....
To see the way you care, is just so rare....
I cant even dare, to loose this care....
Holding hands, and being in your arms....
Makes me feel, oh! ! so calm....
You believe in Karma, and that's just fine....
I just hope one day Karma, makes you mine....
And no matter how, things turn out for you....
Know that there will always be a heart, beating for YOU! ! ....
Mien Bless's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Are Special by Mien Bless )
Still I Rise
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- WH Auden
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Henry Scott Holland
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
- Francis Duggan
(17 June 1867 – 2 September 1922)
William Makepeace Thackeray
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- For John, Who Begs Me Not To Enquire Fur.., Anne Sexton
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- As I was walking, Walter de la Mare
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Selecting A Reader, Ted Kooser
- Million Man March Poem, Maya Angelou
- Little Billee, William Makepeace Thackeray
- Refugee Blues, WH Auden
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda