You Are Special
You are special, I hope you know that....
Let every word written make you realize that....
Be it the hair do, or the smile....
You are simply special, in this world of mine....
To hear you talk, ever so divine....
Concepts of the soul and how they are intertwined....
The feel of your touch, the spark in your eye...
Its magic all over me and that's no lie....
To see the way you care, is just so rare....
I cant even dare, to loose this care....
Holding hands, and being in your arms....
Makes me feel, oh! ! so calm....
You believe in Karma, and that's just fine....
I just hope one day Karma, makes you mine....
And no matter how, things turn out for you....
Know that there will always be a heart, beating for YOU! ! ....
Mien Bless's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Are Special by Mien Bless )
- Paralysis Agitans, Steve Lang
- Think Me On That Train, Susan Lacovara
- Lovers, Tex T Sarnie
- The Big Picture, Tex T Sarnie
- You fill me, hasmukh amathalal
- I stashed my life, Aftab Alam
- the right self, RIC S. BASTASA
- Am I different?, gajanan mishra
- Drops on Earth, binod bastola
- On Her Bed She Lay, White Lily
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
James Whitcomb Riley
(7 October 1849 - 22 July 1916)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(November 1, 1871 – June 5, 1900)