You Are Special
You are special, I hope you know that....
Let every word written make you realize that....
Be it the hair do, or the smile....
You are simply special, in this world of mine....
To hear you talk, ever so divine....
Concepts of the soul and how they are intertwined....
The feel of your touch, the spark in your eye...
Its magic all over me and that's no lie....
To see the way you care, is just so rare....
I cant even dare, to loose this care....
Holding hands, and being in your arms....
Makes me feel, oh! ! so calm....
You believe in Karma, and that's just fine....
I just hope one day Karma, makes you mine....
And no matter how, things turn out for you....
Know that there will always be a heart, beating for YOU! ! ....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Are Special by Mien Bless )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Acceptable Efforts, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Love so Tender Love so Mild~~~, Monk E. Biz
- On Light, Jack Dikian
- Am I Alone, Lore Me34
- "Twist these Big Tits Purple", Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -66, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma