Dr. Ashok Chakravarthy Tholana
You Are The Dawn
How the dawn brings the light
How the light fill the whole heart
The most sought after dream
From childhood to youthful charm
Keep haunting the chambers dark
Leaving the blind, without a spark.
The bright sunrays pierce all corners
The warm moon light delight all viewers
But the wrecked childhood days
Weaken the living spirit, day after day
The fast approaching phase of youth
Still finds no one to shower some warmth.
In the pre-destined darkness, left to fate
No hand is offered as help, though aghast
Love is the dire need in this crisis hour
Showering faith on us is the only savior
Hold our hand to share feelings for a day
Who’s there except you to show us a way.
Yes, you are the dawn to bring the light
Yes, you are the light to fill the dark hearts.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Are The Dawn by Dr. Ashok Chakravarthy Tholana )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock
- Where Are The People Who Say They Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cryptic Revealed Smile Enigmatic Eye Awa.., Terence G. Craddock
- X, Midnights Voice
- Drone .....[little SPY 'fly-by'; definit.., Bri Edwards
- Opposite People, Tony Adah