You broke my heart! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
You broke my heart in two
And took me like a bet,
with all you put me through
I have so many regrets.
To lose you was worth it,
although I wasn't sure,
it seemed to make me happy,
but still so insecure.
We always said Forever
we would take it to the end
never give it up
but this time my heart couldn't mend.
It cut so deep into me
I guess it hurt you too
but when you did it, then you lied
I had to say 'we're through.'
I gave you all I had
I tried to make it last
but now all we have
are memories from the past.
So look me in the eye
and tell me what you see
a girl so broke inside
who's been through misery.
And now I’m moving on
with the pain that kills inside
but I’m starting to forget
by reminding myself, how you lied!
I have somebody new
someone to treat me right,
to talk to lovingly
and to hold on to all night.
He's there for me when I need him
to give me love and support
to hold me close and wipe away
all my signs of hurt.
To kiss me softly every night
and to let me know he's there
to call me just because,
just tell me that he cares.
Now here I go again
fallen so hard, so deep
but this time it's different,
this is one I want to keep!
Nicsbabygirl... Andisen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You broke my heart! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! by Nicsbabygirl... Andisen )
- Falling Down, Edward Kofi Louis
- FIRST LOVE, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Hidden treasure of her beauty, ademola oluwabusayo
- जिउनि दाइरियाव,2010, Ronjoy Brahma
- not socially inclined, oskar hansen
- Goodwill To Men - Give Us Your Money, Pam Ayres
- Passion, Andrea Hegedus
- Winter Scene, Archie Randolph Ammons
- Love, Andrea Hegedus
- Glasses, RAJESH.C BOSE
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)