you disgust me
the things you said all lies
you disgust me you didnt mean anything
your i love you doesnt mean anything to me
you disgust me you hurt me
i cried for you but in the end you left
i see it now walking away laughing at me
a poor miserable excuse for a human you are
you have no heart you have no mind
you walk with no fear because you dont know
you dont understand how it works
the screams the pain the nothing!
you dont understand you dont see
open your eyes god please open them!
see the pain you cause the broken pieces
the broken glass shattered the cuts on the little girl
open your eyes see its all your fault
while you sit and rot away i will walk knowing fear
you cause this, you hurt me you did nothing for me
you will die in there and i will be free
you ruined my life you miserable excuse for a man
who hurts the ones you love, you who causes fear to us
you do you cause tears, pain, fear, heart aches, everything!
you did this to me you made me who i am
you happy now................
nicole feltes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (you disgust me by nicole feltes )
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister