Sugawara Takesue no Musume
You Gave Me Words Of Hope
You gave me words of hope, are they not long delayed?
The plum-tree is remembered by the Spring,
Though it seemed dead with frost.
Sugawara Takesue no Musume's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Gave Me Words Of Hope by Sugawara Takesue no Musume )
- My address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah
- Your Party, Dog goD 8Hate