You Led Me Astray.
I called you best friend, you called me the same.I held your hand, but your trust was lame.I never knew that you were my closest enermy, using my trust as my weakest point.You broke the promise of our friendship.You've dug up the roots that were still growing deep. Now that you've cut-off my wings, you leave me in the middle of this wild forest as a fresh prey. I'm not upset that you lied to me, but that from now on you can never be trusted.
Oscar Shedah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Led Me Astray. by Oscar Shedah )
- Desire, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I Love You, Melika Gillard
- Firaq yar ko dagha..., Azhar Sabri
- Save Mother!, tolu ogundare
- சின்னச் சின்ன பையா வா!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Infinite journey., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Feelings Unfelt, RUBAB ATWAL
- Dear person, hasmukh amathalal
- Only If People Understood Me, Mirai Scarlett
- Prajnaanam Brahma, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- My Teacher, My Hero, Geneen Alyssa Meyers
John Greenleaf Whittier
(17 December 1807 – 7 September 1892)
(17 July 1674 – 25 November 1748)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(12 May 1812 – 29 January 1888)
Samuel Taylor Coleridge
(1552 - 13 January 1599)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)