You Led Me Astray.
I called you best friend, you called me the same.I held your hand, but your trust was lame.I never knew that you were my closest enermy, using my trust as my weakest point.You broke the promise of our friendship.You've dug up the roots that were still growing deep. Now that you've cut-off my wings, you leave me in the middle of this wild forest as a fresh prey. I'm not upset that you lied to me, but that from now on you can never be trusted.
Oscar Shedah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Led Me Astray. by Oscar Shedah )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Autumn Sky, Ronald Chapman
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -44, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -43, Ronjoy Brahma
- Proposal (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Mystery, Kyle Schlicher
- only Dfence against the rythym - Boi, sEaN nOrTh
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -42, Ronjoy Brahma
- Clubfoot, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Cabaret Ludwig, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- love is, Gicaniro Will