You'll Be Missed
We're going to miss you when you go
Your leaving is for the best we know
My hurting heart will never show
I'll miss that smile that warmed the room
An eerie sadness will loom
I think you're leaving much too soon
I hope somewhere our paths will cross
With you leaving, we'll all feel the loss
At times I know we will be lost
So I want to wish you all the best
Just wear that smile, you'll outshine the rest
I know for sure you'll handle any test
Is this a blessing in disguise?
Is your boss being wise?
Or is she looking through blinded eyes?
Very soon we'll all know
The proof will soon start to show
Was she right to let you go?
But if you feel it's best for you
That this time is long overdue
That you must try something new
So as you get ready to leave
You'll feel my eyes tug at your sleeve
That's just my silent way to grieve
Goodbyes are so tough to say
As someone goes on their way
A sad ending to any day
Ray Hansell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You'll Be Missed by Ray Hansell )
Did you read them?
- See The Water, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson