You Mean Alot..Believe me, It's true...<3
The day you walked in my life..
The world had smiled in my face....
The time I met you and the time I asked for your name.
.It made my heart pace..<3
It beated so many times that I couldn't count the times It beated...
You mean alot..Believe me, It's true..
Yet, Let me continue my life and journey with you..<3
Alot Of times, wHEn I am alone at night..
I wish that you would be the name in my heart..
And When I have candles open in the dark nights..<3
I blow your name slowly because I wish you could always be there to light my world.
As I am writting the poem about you..
I can't find the right words to say..To express, To explain.To make you know that you are what makes me okay..
You make me feel so beautiful..
You have a way so magical to get this heart beat..<3
And These eyes stay awake all night thinking of you..
Dear, From the day I meet you..
My mind is always with you..Till midnight..
Till The moonlight appears then fades away..<3
I am with you dear forever and everyday..
So you mean alot to me, Believe me it's true..
And If I were to tell the world how much you mean to me..
I would never get to..<3 Thank you..
And Take care because I need you always there forever and always..<3
Ala elouri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Mean Alot..Believe me, It's true...<3 by Ala elouri )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Song Of Despair, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Night Before Christmas (at the cat l.., Randal Johnson
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Death wish, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- Tribute to myself, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- Language dilemna, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- My funeral, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- The Students into Terrorism, SANDIP GOSWAMI
- Hater, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- What is me, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- So we free, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- Nature on Earth (Acrostic 2), soulful heart
- Out of danger, hasmukh amathalal