You Mean Everything To Me
Recently I told you how I feel,
You told me it was no big deal.
I can't help but think you're wrong.
This all reminds me of a sad song.
I trust you, believe me,
I just have too much insecurity.
Yesterday, I didn't talk to you.
And that's what I looked forward to.
I thought that things were awkward,
And that's why you didn't say a word.
Then I remembered what you said,
The words go over in my head.
I needed to know why you weren't on,
By nine o'clock, all hope was gone.
Eleven and a half hours I waited,
Then this poem was created.
I need you more than anything now,
Because without you, there's no wow.
You mean everything to me.
This is something you couldn't see.
kayla martinez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Mean Everything To Me by kayla martinez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To My Son, Robert Leary
- I am yours forever, gajanan mishra
- सिनायमोनि आंनि सिमांनि रजे, Bahadur Basumatary
- Wildly Into The Night, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Drunk poetry, Christian Lacdael
- Opportunities, Christian Lacdael
- COPLA 68 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Yes I Do, Lalit Kaira
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock