devon da poet
You more than just a friend
You’re more than just a friend, you’re my motivation.
When everyone turns their back on me you’re there.
When I’m overwhelmed with fear and hurt you’re near, still so far away.
You makes me smile through all the hardships.
You kindles the fire in me.
You have a heart that conveys love.
You care for others, that’s beauty to me.
You give me you time, you make me feel happy.
I cry tears of joy to know you’re my friend.
More than just a friend!
I can overcome the world with you on my side.
Together we can do anything.
I like the fact that you value yourself,
You thought me that.
You got dreams and ambitions.
You make me scream with passion,
You bring joy to my soul.
And, that’s exactly what I need from a friend.
Let’s see where friendship take us.
You mean a lot to me… Annie
devon da poet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You more than just a friend by devon da poet )
- Three Days Before You Left, Mikey Bachman
- Conceptualizing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Different Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Little Abstract, Naveed Khalid
- With a logic, hasmukh amathalal
- Peaceful Sophistication, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- She Walks By Starlight, Mikey Bachman
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid
- Intuition, Naveed Khalid