You, My Inspiration
Your sweet talk
glitters whole day in my heart
like a star i love
in the darkness
that shows me path
to crate an aim
and plan to be successful.
You are my sole inspiration;
keeping my hand in your hand
feeling the warmth of your thought
listening the music of your passionate heart
i thought no difference between you and me.
in every birth
to walk side be side
unveiling the mystery.
sarojini pattayat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You, My Inspiration by sarojini pattayat )
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland
- Tomorrow's Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Errand Man, Tony Adah
- Thelo (2), Branden Aeling
- Playground, gajanan mishra
- Pieces Of A Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Blue Lotus, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Omnipresent should, gajanan mishra