You're all of my power
I am only live actively with your support,
you're my power to live a live life,
you're my power to manage my work,
you're my power to confer the difficult,
face the press of work.
Give my more power with your tacit understanding sight,
because you're my live air to breathe, to fill in my heart with power, to be strong to come on with all my dream.
My purpose for the future,
give me more power,
my fairy girl!
http: //www.power-battery.co.uk/laptop/dell/studio-1537 .htm
http: //www.power-battery.co.uk/laptop/dell/studio-1737 .htm
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You're all of my power by Marya Fairy )
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz