You're all of my power
I am only live actively with your support,
you're my power to live a live life,
you're my power to manage my work,
you're my power to confer the difficult,
face the press of work.
Give my more power with your tacit understanding sight,
because you're my live air to breathe, to fill in my heart with power, to be strong to come on with all my dream.
My purpose for the future,
give me more power,
my fairy girl!
http: //www.power-battery.co.uk/laptop/dell/studio-1537 .htm
http: //www.power-battery.co.uk/laptop/dell/studio-1737 .htm
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You're all of my power by Marya Fairy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mosley Manor, marriam anderson
- Desire, Avinash Nair
- My Grieving Heart, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- The Green Flash, Morgan Michaels
- The Rough Guide to Romantic Comedy, James Thomas Miller
- Recessional, James Thomas Miller
- Poverty Streets, Darren David Weaver
- Destiny, Jesus James Llorico
- Another Sunset, Jesus James Llorico
- Time and Distance, Michael Mira