YOU'RE ALWAYS ON MY MIND
There's a place where you will always be
in my memory.
And all the days I get to live
I will find you there.
There's a place I always see
that lives inside of me
and everywhere that I go
I can find you there.
I close my eyes and picture you
and watch you come alive.
I think of all the times we've shared
and know how I survive
every single ache that comes
that tears my heart apart.
All I have to do is picture you
and the ache starts to depart.
For you have made my life complete.
You did it from day one.
You make me feel the wonders of life
that warm me like the sun.
For all the places where I'd go
are not enough for me.
They'd simply be too empty
without you there with me.
So if I want to feel like this
forever and a day
I'll keep you in my memory
and always find a way
to hold on to the times that are just ours
and keep them in my mind.
For the love that I have shared with you
is the kind that's hard to find.
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (YOU'RE ALWAYS ON MY MIND by Edwina Reizer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Parody, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Prayer for the lost., David Lessard
- UGLY AGGRESSORS معتدون قبيحون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- SANDY AND MUSHMISH (THEY USED TO BE MY L.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Scarecrow Not Quite Dissolving By Orange.., mary douglas
- WHO ARE WE? من نحن ؟, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We Complain, Sandra Feldman
- Trapped Inside This Head Of Mine, david kush
- a light bulb flickers in my dreams, Mandolyn ...
- कर्म ही अब धर्म जहाँ..., Sandhya Jane