I Love My Wife Forever
You're The One I Want
No matter how many others I am with
You are the only one that I can think about
No matter how many others that I kiss
Your lips are the only ones I want.
No matter how many others I touch
Your body is the only one I dream of.
No matter how many others want my heart
You are the only one that I will give it to.
No matter how many others want inside my soul
You are the only one I will open it to.
No matter how many others there are
They will never compare to anything like you.
I Love My Wife Forever's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You're The One I Want by I Love My Wife Forever )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Cemetery, John Dadzie
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- God has been biting his nails again, Mandolyn ...
- Forsaken, Clara Keiper
- LONELY EBOLA, Egbe Chris
- ABROAD في الخارج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Titbit Of Tit, Saanumi ikujuni
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass