You Will Melt For Me
What is in my brain, that was not said
In my talks to you about my fast love?
What is new to speak, what new to record,
That may express my love or your glory?
Nothing, beloved; no new one to say.
I shall repeat the very same again.
It’s is like a prayer, divine in chanting.
Chanting and chanting, I don’t get tired.
Hearing the chanting, no god will get bored.
Listening to my tone, tune your love sting.
Intensity of love and perseverance
I show you, will melt your heart for me.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (You Will Melt For Me by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(1644 - 1694)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Psalm of Life, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Angelwalk 2, Mr. Spock
- Nine Views of the Huang Shang, Paul Hartal
- Died Eagle, Nassy Fesharaki
- Calm Days'll Arrive, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Aches Of Mermen, Naveed Akram
- Wash Out, Tina Chan
- Lucid Awake Changing Dreams, Is It Poetry
- Never Easy To Make, Tina Chan
- Sorry, Tina Chan
- Let us go, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken