You Worry? You?
You worry? You?
They may make sounds,
give you talk,
a few smiles
beyond the question-answer-sympathy.
Take them while they're there;
there is no empathy.
Of course, others expect it too
- like you;
civilisation sits on that,
alluring but absurd - and much too fat.
Brian Taylor's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Worry? You? by Brian Taylor )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- PTSD, Jennifer Matthews
- The House On Mountain Peek, StarrLee Waterman
- Damaged Heart, StarrLee Waterman
- Wandering Lost Souls Homeless Outcasts, Terence G. Craddock
- one door, binod bastola
- Then and Now, John F. McCullagh
- A CELESTIAL PARTY, Romeo Della Valle
- restored, Mandolyn ...
- Miley Cyrus Perceived as a Martyr, A.j. Binash
- love became living again, Mandolyn ...