Robert K. Allison III
Your Beating Heart
The moon does light the stars at night,
with you in my arms contentment quite.
The kisses like valley's seem to flow,
I feel our love dawning for its you, in my arms I hold.
Our skin touches, generating sparks.
Like fire flies and starry sky's its we who light the dark.
Our lips do seethe as we cuddle close,
two young lovers trying in love to make the most
As we go to settle down, we become one body with love our host.
For you are the one I share my soul with,
through budding dawn, dew and morning mist.
Your body stirs again gently next to mine.
Through life's enchanted mornings, seem fresh and new each time.
I know when you are with me, for I have not a thing to fear,
For I am quite content with you beside me, your beating heart so near.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your Beating Heart by Robert K. Allison III )
- A Sorcerer Bids Farewell To Seem, Sylvia Plath
- I Dont Know Why...., Tony Adah
- All The Dead Dears, Sylvia Plath
- Finisterre, Sylvia Plath
- Love Is A Parallax, Sylvia Plath
- Alicante Lullaby, Sylvia Plath
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 80, Ronjoy Brahma
- Childless Woman, Sylvia Plath
- Inevitable Infiltration, Wood Nymph
- Aquatic Nocturne, Sylvia Plath