Your Heart Is Safe With Me!
Sorry my dear for stealing your heart
or did you leave it here on purpose
and make others call me a thief? .
any way it's safe in my hands
than with you..
will never ever break it into pieces
like any one else did..
because I have never seen a heart
full of love and care
and how could I let it go?
it's safe in ma hands
and it is my promise that
i'll take care of it
more than my own heart
if you need a heart
you can have mine
but I need yours...
Mary Amrutha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Your Heart Is Safe With Me! by Mary Amrutha )
- Hindi Haiku (91-95), S.D. TIWARI
- Polar Bear, William Jay Smith
- Penguin, William Jay Smith
- Hindi Haiku (81-90), S.D. TIWARI
- Tired Fox, Aftab Alam
- Hindi haiku (75-80), S.D. TIWARI
- Invitation to Ground Zero, William Jay Smith
- Touch not, gajanan mishra
- At Inchon, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Always Yours, Michael McParland
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)