I am not lost
My mind being empty
and it is hard to write something
from an empty mind.
Where did all the letters go?
where did all the words go?
what I can find inside me is nothing
but an empty soul
who stole the things
that I had in my mind,
I don't know!
but it is all gone,
that is what I thought
I thought it is gone for ever
but it is not.
I still can
I can talk about things
which I thought that I'll never remember
I can still speak up my mind.
I still can write from my mind.
I am happy that I am not lost...
Mary Amrutha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I am not lost by Mary Amrutha )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Minor Bird, Robert Frost
- We lose—because we win, Emily Dickinson
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- My Parents, V P Mahur
- Poor Little Tree, Leong Ming Loong
- Wish You Were Here, Eugene Latumbo
- કોઈ પણ બહાને koi pan, hasmukh amathalal
- Observation, Hans Raj Sharma
- MY CUSTOM, SirLalianMwittah Nyalali
- ANOKHA YEH DUNIYA KA MELA, Om Chawla
- The 4th day of Christmas, mai venn
- a hero, Cee Bea
- Never think again, hasmukh amathalal