Your kiss, so sweet, so tender.
Your kiss that makes my heart swell.
Your kiss that drives me into unknown passion.
Your kiss that makes my stomach flutter.
Your kiss that makes me know I'm loved by you.
Your kiss that is unhesitant to be bestowed upon me.
Your kiss that sends me into a poetic bliss.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your Kiss by Lora Seger )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Living Monuments, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Greeting, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Better Thing, Edgar Albert Guest
- Rain drop tears, Anita Jonker
- Spot, lee fones
- United, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Age Of Ink, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pretending Not To See, Edgar Albert Guest
- The World And Bud, Edgar Albert Guest
- What Makes An Artist, Edgar Albert Guest