Your Secret Admirer
If I could look into your eyes, I would tell you how I feel.
If I could look into your eyes, you would see that I'm for
If I could look into your eyes, you would see I adore you
most. If I could look into your eyes, at the same time I'd
hold you close.
My heart is a lock, but my darling, you are the key. I
admire you so much, you just don't know what you do
Tell me what you want. Your wish is my command. When
the chips are down, then by your side is where I'll stand.
I don't care about your present. I don't care about your
past. All I want is a chance to be with you is all I ask.
I watch you from a distance. I desire your affection, but
when you look my way I have to look in another direction.
I try to regather my thoughts. I try to make a way; but
when I see you, I loose control, not knowing what to say.
How could I come across to get my point of view? I
wonder if you even know that I have a crush on you.
I adore everything you do. I cherish everything that you
say.You make me blush, smile, laugh, and sing...you surely
make my day!
My whole day could be bad. I could be sad and blue,
but you change it all just by simply looking at you.
So I hope you get this letter; being with you is my only
wish. I will now close this letter and I seal it with a kiss.
Please accept my letter, for your affection I desire.
Signed, sealed, delivered, it is I, your secret admirer.
Jarid Kool's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your Secret Admirer by Jarid Kool )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Michael P. McParland
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- I Love You..!, SAK Reddy
- Into Depths, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- You will find, hasmukh amathalal
- Bale Visions, Adeosun Olamide
- The good theme, hasmukh amathalal
- Whatever The Outcome, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I'm Scared Without You, Michael P. McParland
- Stars, Jordan Myrie
- farewell; to the lost love, ademola oluwabusayo
- I'll Always, Michael P. McParland