Venkatesh M. R.
Your Silent Presence
Like in the cool breeze the serene glow of the tree
Your presence enchant and make me free
With peaceful touch to my body and soul
Beneath the vast horizon of life to write a new tale.
Your shining rays of love through clouds of my ego,
You banish and guide me to go
Into the vast pure azure sky
Finally saying to my worries goodbye.
My sentiments like fresh pasture
Fills the ambience with verdant stature
With essence of your presence
To conquer an infinite distance.
Venkatesh M. R.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your Silent Presence by Venkatesh M. R. )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Poem of the Day
- The Vampire, Gilbert Ortega
- The Loss That Has Cost The People, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Christmas Glow, Cigeng Zhang
- The Watchers, Aaryan Deshpande
- Not necessarily, hasmukh amathalal
- I embrace my pen, gajanan mishra
- Loveless Love, Paul Hartal
- But vicinty, hasmukh amathalal
- Past Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Still Small Voice, Leong Ming Loong