Venkatesh M. R.
Your Silent Presence
Like in the cool breeze the serene glow of the tree
Your presence enchant and make me free
With peaceful touch to my body and soul
Beneath the vast horizon of life to write a new tale.
Your shining rays of love through clouds of my ego,
You banish and guide me to go
Into the vast pure azure sky
Finally saying to my worries goodbye.
My sentiments like fresh pasture
Fills the ambience with verdant stature
With essence of your presence
To conquer an infinite distance.
Venkatesh M. R.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your Silent Presence by Venkatesh M. R. )
- The Unimpressed Poet, Hebert Logerie
- Poetical Life Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mere Words, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Occasions Of Promise, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A LITTLE PRAYER, Vinaya Joseph
- Even for bluff, hasmukh amathalal
- For you - Mother, gajanan mishra
- My Morning Glory, Refa Kris
- The Beast, Shannon Paterson
- Mode Of Poetry, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)