Oh! What is this feeling?
Its making me unsure.
Am I dreaming?
I think I need a cure.
Feels like dejavu!
Its like I've seen your face,
So closely as to embrace.
Well, off with the dejavu!
I think I’m in love
With an angel from above.
But No! I've been shook with a comment
That I've been day dreaming for a while,
And Oh, realized that it all started from the moment,
The moment I saw your smile.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your Smile by Yaoreiso Emkay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Glorious Leader, Chris Zachariou
- Karma says Patience, abigail sikwenda
- Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Now, D.L. Aceves
- *Jacaranda Bloom, C. P. Sharma
- We are free, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Parasite, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- clueless life..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- An anonymous smile, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Where, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta