Zone Two: A Normal Day
a normal day
looks exactly like
Wednesday, January 6th of two thousand and ten...
drew few drawing
while braking my constipated
-i mean, no major event! -
no major noise
of joy....outside my box.
dead see people around,
i can feel their death, deff, and thefting
of part of my mind....
so i always
fu king owsooM funny things! ! !
as people are still wondering or playing the
And I hate
someone, play that
in front of me..
it confuses me.... and i react bad...
i do not how bad....
i am not good in math or logic-they confuse me-
i can not assess how bad...until i cool
i can not cool down
i can not get down.....
who ever put it in my mind
was my pathetic dead dad....
the time i witnessed
the many times he got down
down and down without feeling dead.....
that is the beau-dom
line.....no more no less.....
the rest of the day, i look
wondering in the sky
-the best thing that always happen to me, is to dream facing the sun-
Atef Ayadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Zone Two: A Normal Day by Atef Ayadi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wolf in the Heart, mazHur Butt
- I burped after I wrote this, Jena Crowe
- REMOVE Jefferson Carter, Richard Thripp
- Damned if I do damned if you don't, Mark Heathcote
- Black Gloves, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Even though late, hasmukh amathalal
- What a curtain Bisbee has, Amy Michelle Mosier
- The Shockers, Sandra Feldman
- Rather than talking to walls, Amy Michelle Mosier
- July 11,1991, Amy Michelle Mosier