Zone Two: Fantesy
i can not shut
i have been looking
for a job
allow me to talk naturally and keep
my natural relaxed nature...around and while
i am making my path and clearing my way...
the only job
is to be,
pretend to be,
happy to be,
my ''pleasure! '' to be,
fed up to be,
a poet of all time....
stand up comedy?
serious theater main actor,
creative one actor theater,
funny woman man show or play? ?
i figured out,
that the best job
i can, desire, want and fight for
is simply to talk and
please the listener or the listeners
-girls and boys and in between-
while money poor from the sky.....because i am good at that
and i do not fear competition...and I am going global too! !
Atef Ayadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Zone Two: Fantesy by Atef Ayadi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- हांमा गोनां जिव, Bahadur Basumatary
- I Knew What You Knew, Vera Sidhwa
- Wearing the Flaws, Gerry Legister
- Three weeks with you., crystal ruth
- Life lesson, Petai Jirakongpipat
- Silence Is Monk, sallam yassin
- You are not mine, Kelly Curiel
- Faces on Parade, Gerry Legister
- By the Way..., Sandra Feldman
- Art, Breanna Choma