Friendship Poems - Poems For Friendship
Poems about Friendship. You can read the best Friendship poems. Browse through all Friendship poems.
Friendship Ixx - Poem by Khalil Gibran
And a youth said, "Speak to us of Friendship."
Your friend is your needs answered.
He is your field which you sow with love and reap with thanksgiving.
And he is your board and your fireside.
For you come to him with your hunger, and you seek him for peace.
When your friend speaks his mind you fear not the "nay" in your own mind, nor do you withhold the "ay."
And when he is silent your heart ceases not to listen to his heart;
For without words, in friendship, all thoughts, all desires, all expectations are born and shared, with joy that is unacclaimed.
When you part from your friend, you grieve not;
For that which you love most in him may be clearer in his absence, as the mountain to the climber is clearer from the plain.
And let there be no purpose in friendship save the deepening of the spirit.
For love that seeks aught but the disclosure of its own mystery is not love but a net cast forth: and only the unprofitable is caught.
And let your best be for your friend.
If he must know the ebb of your tide, let him know its flood also.
For what is your friend that you should seek him with hours to kill?
Seek him always with hours to live.
For it is his to fill your need, but not your emptiness.
And in the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures.
For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.
Comments about Friendship Ixx by Khalil Gibran
Poems About Friendship
- 1. Friendship Ixx , Khalil Gibran
- 2. Love And Friendship , Emily Jane Brontë
- 3. A Golden Chain , Helen Steiner Rice
- 4. Friendship , Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin
- 5. Love In The Guise Of Friendship , Robert Burns
- 6. Lines To An Old Sweetheart , Robert Burns
- 7. Absence , Mary Darby Robinson
- 8. Friendship , Henry David Thoreau
- 9. A Valentine , Lewis Carroll
- 10. Friendship , Ralph Waldo Emerson
- 11. Auld Lang Syne , Robert Burns
- 12. A Shady Friend For Torrid Days , Emily Dickinson
- 13. Friendship's Mystery, To My Dearest Luca.. , Katherine Philips
- 14. Friendship Between Ephelia And Ardelia , Anne Kingsmill Finch
- 15. The Tear , George Gordon Byron
- 16. On Friendship , Khalil Gibran
- 17. The Miracle Of Friendship , Anonymous
- 18. Friendship After Love , Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- 19. Stanzas , Mary Darby Robinson
- 20. Sonnet Xcvi , William Shakespeare
- 21. Friendship , Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- 22. Platonic , Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- 23. The Reply To Time , Mary Darby Robinson
- 24. On Leaving Some Friends At An Early Hour , John Keats
- 25. A Retir'D Friendship , Katherine Philips
- 26. Inscription To Chloris , Robert Burns
- 27. Glory Of Friendship , Ralph Waldo Emerson
- 28. Fortune And Wisdom , Friedrich Schiller
- 29. To Wordsworth , Percy Bysshe Shelley
- 30. Oh! Think Not My Spirits Are Always As L.. , Thomas Moore
- 31. Youth And Age , Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 32. Friendship , Hartley Coleridge
- 33. Goliath And David , Robert Graves
- 34. Two Fusiliers , Robert Graves
- 35. Sylvander To Clarinda , Robert Burns
- 36. Key To Friendship , Anonymous
- 37. No, Thank You John , Christina Georgina Rossetti
- 38. Eternal Friendship , Edgar Albert Guest
- 39. An Hymn To Humanity , Phillis Wheatley
- 40. The Discontent , Anne Killigrew
- 41. Sonnet 30: When To The Sessions Of Sweet.. , William Shakespeare
- 42. Sonnet: A Lost Friendship , Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar ..
- 43. Friendship , Qistina Zaini
- 44. Friendship Is And Can Be , Djean Whitney
- 45. Friendship , .Pd. is here
- 46. >≫A True Friend , Abdul Wahab
- 47. Friendship , christina christina
- 48. Friendship's Meaning , Michelle Kafka
- 49. Courtship Of Miles Standish, The , Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- 50. Too Much Of A Good Thing , Udiah (witness to Yah)
New Friendship Poems
- To Scrutinise Friendship (By St. Thiruva.., rajendran muthiah
- Evil Friendship (By St. Thiruvalluvar), rajendran muthiah
- Friendship-Gift Of God, Shraddha Tiwari
- Love Of Friendship, Melissa Patty
- The Sad Ballad Of Mopane Jack, Terry Dawson
- Friendship, riidhy dsh
- Best Friend Poem..., Anamta Ali Pasha
- Friendship, Margaret O Driscoll
- Togetherness, S.Ayesha Sultana
- Friendship, S.Ayesha Sultana
- carpe diem