Boating Poems - Poems For Boating
Poems about boating. You can read the best boating poems. Browse through all boating poems.
1.A Paumanok Picture
TWO boats with nets lying off the sea-beach, quite still,
Ten fishermen waiting--they discover a thick school of mossbonkers--
they drop the join'd seine-ends in the water,
The boats separate and row off, each on its rounding course to the
beach, enclosing the mossbonkers,
The net is drawn in by a windlass by those who stop ashore,
Some of the fishermen lounge in their boats, others stand ankle-deep
in the water, pois'd on strong legs,
The boats partly drawn up, the water slapping against them,
Strew'd on the sand in heaps and windrows, well out from the water,
the green-back'd spotted mossbonkers. read more »
Day by day I float my paper boats one by one down the running
In bid black letters I write my name on them and the name of
the village where I live. read more »
3.Adrift! A little boat adrift!
Adrift! A little boat adrift!
And night is coming down! read more »
4.We've Got It Sussed!
Out in our boat,
current so strong. read more »
5.Where Go the Boats?
Dark brown is the river,
Golden is the sand.
It flows along for ever,
With trees on either hand. read more »
The flower of the Alps told the seashell: "You're shining"
The seashell told the sea: "You echo"
The sea told the boat: "You're shuddering"
The boat told the fire: "You're glowing brightly" read more »
7.After 20 Years of Marriage
Here is a river with a little boat
moored beside its bank. The boat's the colour
of oranges in the south of Greece, all bloody
and ripe with sweetness, while the bank's the colour read more »
I like divorce. I love to compose
letters of resignation; now and then
I send one in and leave in a lemon-
hued Huff or a Snit with four on the floor. read more »
10.Limerick: There was an Old Man in a boat
There was an Old Man in a boat,
Who said, 'I'm afloat! I'm afloat!'
When they said, 'No! you aint!'
He was ready to faint, read more »
I am a night traveler
Travel all through the night
And my bed is a sailing boat
I reach for my bed every night read more »
12.Ballad of Earl Haldan's Daughter
It was Earl Haldan's daughter,
She looked across the sea;
She looked across the water; read more »
New Boating Poems
- Paper Boat Memories, Bashyam Narayanan
- A picnic, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Boat in the Window, Chris G. Vaillancourt
- Little boat, Marilyn Jean
- A voyage full of hopes., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Bridal-Tidal, Aftab Alam
- Boat race., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Two Little Boats, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- Place Identities., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Rainbow Flag Boat, curry stephanie
- Your Journey (4:111), Jonathan Thirkield
- after every storm.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Please Sit in My Boat, Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai
- Poeme, Morgan Michaels
- Precious Soul (Pearl Le'poet Ndlovu & On.., Onalethuso Petruss Ntema
- Let me be what I am!, veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- The Rower, Raj Arumugam
- A Brave Little Craft, Noah Body
- Love is a ocean, Henrie Howells
- Dolce Far Niente, Madison Julius Cawein
- A Night Traveler, Selam G. Sekuar
- Set Me Free, Shouvik Roy
- Let There Be Hope, Phil Charters
- Paper Boat, ramesh rai
- My Journey Aboard This Boat, ibrahim tendera oroni
- The Boatman Recalls and Repents, FABIYAS M V
- Rattled, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Broken Boat, Natasha Browne
- The Boat, Rahul Joshi
- My Paper Boat, Dear Blue Sky
- A Floating Boat Needs a Rudder, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- At Hout Bay the fishing trawler sails out, Gert Strydom
- This Boat Is Sinking, Edward Kofi Louis
- VIC 1, RIC S. BASTASA
- FAITH, Sebastian Soberania
- Diem Performance, vahid jahangard
- Paper Boats! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !.., lalitha iyer
- Bombing, Naveed Akram
- I wish I were a Sailing Boat, Lillian P.k
- Boats, Charles Dawes
- Fishing boats, Gert Strydom
- Friend-Ship, Mandy Author2
- Friend-Ship, Mandy Author
- On Whose Boat Are You Sailing?, Ramesh T A
- rock the boat, crazy sweep
- build me a boat, RIC S. BASTASA
- The Boat and The Sea, Hanh My Nguyen
- My Paper Boat, DILIPBHASKER MATHRA
- I WILL CROSS THE RIVERS OF BABYLON, Aldo Kraas
- Stormy Sea, Berta Vieira
- The little Boat on the Waves, Emma Oglesby
- a paper boat on a murky river, RIC S. BASTASA
- The Boat, Something Special
- this is a boat, RIC S. BASTASA
- ANGELINE, Aldo Kraas
- YOU WHERE THERE, santhini shanmugam
- My Boat Wants To Sail, Peter S. Quinn
- the green boat as spoken of by lorenzo, RIC S. BASTASA
- Ghosts, miss lavender
- i like that idea, RIC S. BASTASA
- Papyrus Boat, Fasika Ayalew
- Farewell, Jazlle D. H.
- the boat, RIC S. BASTASA
- Boats of White, Angelica Duardo
- Row, Row, Row Your Boat for the Modern A.., Armmina Liberté Maclang
- Rusty hulls and blue water, Michael Pruchnicki
- Boats, Craig Saunders
- Fisherman, RAVIKIRAN ARAKKAL
- Inspired by Issa - Pleasure Boat, john tiong chunghoo
- Where did the boat go?, G.S.Vasu Kumar
- A Paper-boat just on the Sea!, Dr John Celes
- The Viking, Clarence A. Graham, Jr.
- EIGHT DAYS MOON, otteri selvakumar
- Smugglers, Marilyn Shepperson
- carpe diem