Portia Lane Poems
- When A Mother Cries When a mother cries, Her tears stab at ...
- A Daughter Cries when a mother cries her tears stab at her ...
- Out In Time Broken Broken promises Broken words
- Dear Love (A Sonnet) Dear love if by chance you ever find ...
- What Would I Do Without You What would I do without you? ...
- Quick Fix Longtime no talk Longer time no see Got me goin ...
- Goodbye Daughter/Unspoken Sent... I never want let you ...
i am now known
but who i am
If you wish to know me
or those who i love
read my poetry
and get a glimpse of us more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Portia Lane
When A Mother Cries
When a mother cries,
Her tears stab at her daughter's heart
As they plummet to the floor
When a mother cries
Her daughter cries too
She cries because she does not know what is wrong
She cries because she can't get rid of her mother's pain
She cries most of all because she loves her mother
When a daughter cries because her mother cries
Her mother cries more
She cries because her pain has hurt her daughter
She cries because she does not want to see her daughter cry because of her
She cries most of all,
Because she loves her daughter