Prasad Natarajan Poems
- When I Dreamed The windows of my body slowly close, ...
- Poor Man’s Love Vibrant colors of red have engulfed the ...
- Unflowering Spring Unflowering Spring Fresh pollens fill ...
- Common Crow Common Crow Rain drops on my forehead pour, ...
- Dragon Dust Dragon Dust Maverick dragon, Swallows a ...
- Rainforest Queen Rainforest Queen While the world is still...
- Winter Window Winter window Wasted warm daylight, ...
May I introduced myself.
My name is Prasad Natarajan. I am born on a scorching hot summers day, Saturday 2nd of April 1983 to two humble and gentle soul parents. Their first child, and their only son. With day-to-day running around to make a normal survival, I am a private person spending most of my time writing something or painting. Poetry gives me another outlet to express my feelings. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Prasad Natarajan
When I Dreamed
The windows of my body slowly close,
Abandoned in a garden full of red rose,
Walking amidst gentle flowing stream,
Golden yellow cutting through sun beam.
Lush olive green leaves of the huge trees,
Dusty brown grass growing up to my knees,
Breathing warmth in the fresh new air,
Walking through pastures on my foot bare.
She walked all the way holding my hand,
Time was slipping away like quick sand,
Her voice was so filled with love and care,
She was gentle, shy, sensitive and very fair.
Her light blue eyes like waves of the seas, ...