Prem Surya Kumar
Prem Surya Kumar Poems
- Chilika - My Dream! What makes you look so cheerless, ...
- Valentine On such Spring Time days as this When the whole ...
- Over To The Woodlands We Go! ! Come brother, come friend, ...
- The Transformation Once upon a time... in another clime Man ...
- Morning Yonder, yonder, yonder The bull carts tread the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Prem Surya Kumar
Chilika - My Dream!
What makes you look so cheerless, Chilika,
Why your vast expanse looks so deadly still?
Or have you lost the key to your eternal charm,
Are you unaware of Spring? of cuckoo's trill?
Where are those birds that flocked each winter
Upon your inviting breast so warm, so rich!
The pelican, the crane, the stork and halcyon
That plucked from there your bounties of fish?
Where are those fish, so vivid, so varied
That played in and out of your crystal foam?
Where is your fragrance of purest jasmine
That enticed me here from my distant home?