Rachael Hardy Poems
- Discrimination Despise the eyes with tears Resent the heart ...
- Freedom In Me Heart filled with love Heart filled with ...
- Regret (26/12/ 08) Damage has been done Time cannot be ...
- The Letter What makes you think my passion is the same I ...
- The Replace Afterwards She knew no love Her heart became ...
- I Love You You found the door unopened And ventured bravely ...
- A New Beginning I stared in space In hope of a new ...
My name is Rachael Hardy I am 20 years of age...I started writing at the age of 16. I love writing. I find I tell a story through my writing. It also helps me express my feelings. Please help me 2 better my art by commenting on my poems*all would be nice*...negative criticism would also do me good. I am open to anything you have to say...Thank You more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Despise the eyes with tears
Resent the heart with fears
Beaten and reluctant
To hear the repeated words
Constantly thrown at him
And hesitant to look into the eyes that’s
Always looking down on him
Because of the color his skin
From the depths of his soul
To win the hearts of men
But he lacked confidence in his appearance to them
Because his eyes and head bowed to the ground
Because his shoes begged bread and
Because his skin showed signs of defeat
What he had been through
And the unbearable pain to come
Because he has no ...