Rafael Marco Balbin
Rafael Marco Balbin Poems
- To The One I Love You are my dearest princess Who the ...
- True Love I am the king, I have the rest I'll be your ...
- Hopeless Love You are my whitest dove The only one I truly ...
- No One Knows I don't know what path should I take Everyone ...
- One-Sided Love I love you with all my heart Now I'm ...
- Encore From strangers to lovers, Then lovers to strangers, ...
- Loving In Shadows I love you without a specific reason This ...
Follow me: www.instagram.com/balbinrafael
I put some good lines from my poems in my instagram account.
Rafael started writing poems when he was in 3rd year High School. He found it very entertaining and sounds melodic everytime he reads it. By means of poem, he show and express his deep emotions about something he wants to share to everyone.
Writing poems may be boring to some people especially to people in his current age, which is 15. But actually, it'll be very nice to be a hobby for someone. It won't just make poets popular or look classy; it will reflect from ourselves and make us to be more imaginative. It'll also make us explore our minds.
Rafael ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
To The One I Love
You are my dearest princess
Who the prince, I, misses
I think of you every night
Because you're the one who gives me light
You give my life colors
You're the rainbow in my sky
You wipe away my sorrows
By your feeling that doesn't lie
My love for you is always pure
Now and forever, for you I'll endure
Like stainless steels that do not rust
Our bonds like this will never last
Let me on your shoulder to lay
Because I have something to say
I love you in every way
Which no words can say