Rafael Marco Balbin
What if nobody was abandoned?
And what if the knowledge was absorbed?
We could live without remorse,
We could love with the feelings expose.
If everyone tried and nobody cried,
If everyone who denied swallows their pride,
If nobody lied and we're all glorified,
Then, we'll be tied up and satisfied.
Look at the world where we live in,
most of us live with a sinister skin.
But there will be light, it will gleam.
In the stray of hope, we'll work as a team.
What If everyone loved their adversary?
Then, we'll live altogether so happily.
What If they were united like you and me?
Then, Imagine what our world could be.
Rafael Marco Balbin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
It's about things we need to realize. People make changes in our world. Yes, change is constant; but changing is also our fault. It's because of our own misdeeds. As we can see, changes may be positive and negative, but negative things become more dominant than the good things. Let's go back to the reality. Please.
Comments about this poem (Imagine by Rafael Marco Balbin )
- Love In Lovers' Poetry, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Fun never runs out!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Passing Winds, Tex T Sarnie
- Too Few Words, Tex T Sarnie
- Wake up!, Md. Asadullah
- viper kiss, aaron jimenez
- बहाना/ Bahaanaa, Aftab Alam
- a dream, jaquesha webb
- I Go Far to Fetch the Truth, with Hope, Aftab Alam
- One a.m., Susan Lacovara
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)