Randy Hogan Poems
- * I Await My Sun Shine Swans dance on the ripping waves. ...
- * With Her* (Heaven Sent) The gentle breezes, that blow ...
- ☮ @@pansy@@☮ Little Pansy's on cold winters morn ...
- ~*~*~*~dream Serenade~*~*~*~ OH! how my lark is singing! ...
- ******down By The Water Down by the water, I heard a ...
- *my Journey To Him *My Journey to Him Who will I turn to...
- *refection Of Beauty Shooting star, May I make Just one ...
Who i want to meet you, you, you, the world,
Who i want to Love the world,
What i like to do! Live like their is no tomorrow!
Last dying words will be i love you all!
I believe the world is one. i thank something
good has begun!
So take my Hand and we will take a ride on the peace
train so back your bags and join me!
Who i have time for the world!
who i am better than no one! I fight for the underdog! why i love so much....
my GOD and MY Mother! Why they Loved me first!
Now I’ve been happy lately, thinking about the good things to come
And I believe it could be, something good has ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
* I Await My Sun Shine
Swans dance on the ripping waves.
Wing and wing,
as tempest blows temperature south,
Leaves change form green to red.
For not long the leaves wither and fade.
Soon the snow will kiss the moss.
passing seasons, are not lost
When all the while white,
delightful, feather's of white fill my heart,
at last the wait was worth it.
For spring has released the song birds,
Now my heart is light free as a wing of a swan
for winter has released us,