Randy Hogan Poems
- * With Her* (Heaven Sent) The gentle breezes, that blow ...
- * I Await My Sun Shine Swans dance on the ripping waves. ...
- ~*~*~*~dream Serenade~*~*~*~ OH! how my lark is singing! ...
- ☮ @@pansy@@☮ Little Pansy's on cold winters morn ...
- *my Journey To Him *My Journey to Him Who will I turn to...
- ******down By The Water Down by the water, I heard a ...
- *refection Of Beauty Shooting star, May I make Just one ...
Who i want to meet you, you, you, the world,
Who i want to Love the world,
What i like to do! Live like their is no tomorrow!
Last dying words will be i love you all!
I believe the world is one. i thank something
good has begun!
So take my Hand and we will take a ride on the peace
train so back your bags and join me!
Who i have time for the world!
who i am better than no one! I fight for the underdog! why i love so much....
my GOD and MY Mother! Why they Loved me first!
Now I’ve been happy lately, thinking about the good things to come
And I believe it could be, something good has ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
* With Her* (Heaven Sent)
The gentle breezes,
that blow warm in you hair,
is of the whispering winds of the words,
of my passion,
exhausted though my very breath,
gentle pleas, cries of love,
illusion of your beauty that gentle sways.
I flee to a fairyland of love,
softly spoken, and tenderly held,
close to me from a world away,
with no delay my dreams are sent
How, must I, contain-the-passion!
a storm is brewing under the firefly flickers,
in the twilight, star sparkle like pearls,
oh, lonely orb, shine, shine! for me
my heart is a cyclone, that ...