Renee Marie Poems
- Water On Water From a backyard in Fair Haven, Vermont, a ...
- Honey Is A Drone’s Vomit I’ll never forget her carefully ...
- If I Could What if I could Slam myself into something Break...
- Blushing Bride The blushing bride wears pink and ...
- Good Morning Neolithic, Triune...
- Spring Is Coming I was simply where I had to be ...
- Living With An Open Heart I may behave ONE way I may FEEL ...
Reneé Marie: Currently in Sacramento, CA. Speech-language Pathologist, Army Medical Service Corps Officer ~ serving for 'Peace Through Readiness' and 'Readiness Through Resilience' in the Army Reserve. Deployed to Kabul, Afghanistan, Medical Company Commander,2010. Trained in the Amherst Writers & Artists Institiue (AWAI) method for facilitating writing workshops for underserved populations. (www.amherstwriters.com) . Published in: Writing Alone and With Others, Pat Schneider (Companion DVD, Florentine Films) , Peregrine, Up Against the Wall; Mother, DEROS, the College Poetry Review, Pegasus, the Morgantown Poetry Society Anthology, Poems On the Road to Peace; A Collective Tribute to Dr.... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Renee Marie
Water On Water
From a backyard in Fair Haven,
a long, distant train whistle feels
like water sliced thin by my
stone thoughts. My
summertime, train-whistle thoughts that go
jumping and skimming and sinking
finally into starry night air
weightless. I exhale in-sync like
water. Like restful,
lazy after soft rain still lake-water.
Early morning, early night, long-fading, sweet train whistle