Rhuta Joshi Poems
- Smile When I'm small, I symbolise appreciation, A feeling...
- Tree Of Trust After the birth of my relations, I soon sowed...
- Mother Oh mother your dear tears... I cry when I'm ...
- Hope When you are doomed in desperate dark, Hope and hope ...
- My Mistake I hate you my today I made a huge mistake I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rhuta Joshi
When I'm small,
I symbolise appreciation,
A feeling of confidence,
Or that of satisfaction.
When I go wide
I touch your two ears;
With a cherry-merry feel
I can seal all your tears.
I'm not costly, nor am I cheap;
For me you just need a heart so deep.
I'm the sign of hope and trust
Who lives with you forever
Without any rust!
One look at me and you can see
Bright light shining everywhere;
People having me for their friend
Don't come out of thin air.
I'm your best ornament,
I'm your best make-up,
I'm your best ...