Rhuta Joshi Poems
- Tree Of Trust After the birth of my relations, I soon sowed...
- Mother Oh mother your dear tears... I cry when I'm ...
- Hope When you are doomed in desperate dark, Hope and hope ...
- My Mistake I hate you my today I made a huge mistake I ...
- Smile When I'm small, I symbolise appreciation, A feeling...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rhuta Joshi
I hate you my today
I made a huge mistake
I thought you were my angel
'Cause you stood like a damsel
Smiling at my face,
Reflecting like a hazy lake.
But you are filled with betrayal,
Sadness and sorrows;
You changed my approach,
You blocked me with your arrows.
I took you wrong,
I thought you were a good change-
A change in my life,
A change in all my ways.
Yes, you did change my life,
By making it worse.
You darkened the truth from me,
That I was running off the race-course.
Your limitless freedom
Easily caught ...