When you are doomed in desperate dark,
Hope and hope is the only spark;
It'll lift you like a golden lark,
Till you find your lucky bright mark.
Only hope can guide you
Through your difficulties,
Only hope can take you
To your destiny.
Hope can be called the ultimate power,
It can make your bad luck cower,
It will protect you like a bower,
It is as sweet as a flower.
All hope needs is your trust,
Then it can even shake the crust,
Your problems'll have to lick the dust,
All hope needs is your trust.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HOPE by Rhuta Joshi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Purpose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sitting In The Time's House, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Nearly Canonized Recently, Monk E. Biz
- Burquawalli, May I Ask, Why Is Saudi Ara.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friend 3, Neela Nath
- Chicken dance, gajanan mishra
- Being, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- After Love's Partition, Velvet Boots
- Pleasures Of Love, Lilly Emery
- Enchantment Of Yesterday, RoseAnn V. Shawiak