Richard Stopps Poems
- My Life Ever Changed By Dogs! ... In a town called Grimsby ...
- Scent Of Dogs & Scent Of Man Have you ever walked far with a ...
- Of Dogs Frassa stayed goodly years Blessing all that ever ...
- A Lesson Not Learned He did not know which way to go? On ...
- Ch. Silmaril's Ted E Bear Today I posted too Boistrous, ...
- Lad O'Galloway Eulogy Niven's a Golden gone To pleasant ...
- From Kennel Or Hearth? In the bush south of Chapleau Two ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Richard Stopps
My Life Ever Changed By Dogs! ! !
In a town called Grimsby
Lived a man with his boots.
Sometimes he wore blue jeans
And sometimes wore suits.
From an old sweaty sweatshirt
To starched shirt with tie
His beard was all trimmed
When he caught 'The Saint's' eye.
She was lookin' him up
And lookin' him down
Whatever she saw there?
Was a mystery about town.
With pocket protectors
He looked like a Nerd.
And his plastic (taped) glasses
Were totally absurd.
His socks sometimes tattered
Oft not a pair
Hiding under those boots
Unseen without ...