Rikki Giovani Poems
- Into The Darkness (Part 4 Of 5...
- 7 Little Crows (Part 4 Of 8) ...
- 7 Little Crows (Part 7 Of 8) ... The seventh is a story...
- Here I Sit (Part 2) Here I sit trying to forget the pain. I ...
- Forever Brothers Even though you're still here It feels like...
- Into The Darkness (Part 1 Of 5...
- Love Or Happiness You broke through my defenses You broke ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rikki Giovani
Into The Darkness (Part 4 Of 5) 'slumber'
As I walk further into the building
The music becomes deafening
I fall into a sleep
I keep dreaming of the world
How it is and what used to be
There used to be happiness and unity
All there is now is darkness and despair
The shadows now rule the world
Humanity and love are slowly dying
We as a race are becoming extinct
I am given the biggest choice of my life
Be as the others and die unknown
Or stand and fight as a hero once more
I wake in what seems to be a bed
The dreams come rushing back to me
I choose to stand and fight
I gather my thoughts ...