Ronell Warren Alman
Ronell Warren Alman Poems
- Girl, Why Don'T You Dry Those ... Girl, why don't you dry ...
- Where Is The Respect I am sitting in the back of the ...
- Be A Good Student Be a good student Learn as much as you ...
- A Dark Path A dark path That is where you are headed Keep ...
- Girl, You Know How Much I Love... Girl, when I look at your ...
- If Love Is Suppose To Be Real If love is suppose to be ...
- Use Your Mind Use your mind It is a very sharp tool Do not ...
This is my description of myself and my poetry. My name is Ronell Warren Alman. I was born on Monday August 26th 1974 at approximately 7: 00 PM in the evening in New York City. I spent the majority of my childhood growing up in The Bronx despite the fact that I like to represent the borough of Brooklyn. I went to Public School 87 from September 1980-June 1986. I then went to John Philip Sousa Junior High School 142 (now Intermediate School 142) also in The Bronx from September 1986-June 1989. I was a member of the Arista National Honor Society. I then went to DeWitt Clinton High School also in The Bronx from September 1989-June 1992. I was a member of the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ronell Warren Alman
Girl, Why Don'T You Dry Those Tears
Girl, why don't you dry those tears
You have so much to live for
Things will not always be like this
There is so much more in store
I know that your boyfriend has did you wrong
He has torn your poor heart in two
Sometimes you feel so unsure of yourself
And you just don't know what to do
Just pick your heart up from off the floor
And start again
Many other guys want to get that chance to meet you
There are other fish in the ocean
It really hurts to suffer
Nothing but grief and sorrow
Keep your head up and smile
For there will always be tomorrow