Ruth Rayment Poems
- A Letter.. I wrote you a letter Stating everything I told ...
- Forgive Me Brother Forgive me brother For I do not cry upon...
- When I Grow Old? When I grow old When I was once young ...
- Daddy's Little Girl Daddy’s little Girl that is what I’ll ...
- In This World In this world I've yet too see a genuine ...
- 'O Soldiers' O soldiers Who fought never giving in Made a ...
- Conductor If I were to be the conductor of my life, I would...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ruth Rayment
I wrote you a letter
I told you what the world had done
While you battle under the scorching sun
I write gradually an slowly
With every word I wrote
I continually outspoken
So those that were round
Could hear my thoughts out loud
I know I might
Never expect another letter
So I write with
Pride, peace, and pleasure
Sending several other letters
I knew your time was through
When a letter arrived
The day struck noon
What a glorious way
To the end the day
You arrived through the door
Carrying a sack and ...